10+ years of sports car racing in a variety of vehicles including a: Radical SR3 sports prototype, F2000 open wheel formula car, Lotus Elise, Mini Cooper, and Mazda RX-7 Twin Turbo, NASCAR Sprint Cup car, and E30 BMWs.
He is not quitting his day job anytime soon as one of the tax attorneys behind www.Tax-Whistleblower.com, but he’s working hard at his own development as an amateur sports car racer. Scott is also licensed by the SCCA, NASA and other organizations to instruct students at high-speed performance driving events.
- Skip Barber Racing Schools at Laguna Seca (CA), Sebring (FL), Palm Beach International Raceway (FL), and Road Atlanta (GA);
- Radical Racing School at Spring Mountain Motorsports Ranch (NV);
- Hundreds of Ferrari, Mazda, BMW, Cadillac, Lotus, Porsche, SCDA, BSR, NASA, and SCCA club school events at tracks throughout the Eastern United States such as at Watkins Glen (NY), New Jersey Motorsports Park (NJ), Virginia International Raceway (VA), Summit Point (WV), Pocono International Speedway (PA), Lime Rock Park (CT), Putnam Park (IN), Barber Motorsports Park (AL), New Hampshire International Speedway (NH), Monticello Motorsports Club (NY), Palm Beach International Raceway (FL), and Miami-Homestead Speedway (FL).
- Multiple rounds of Evolution and SCCA DC region autocrossing schools (stages 1-3) were also completed.
- And finally off the tarmac, a 4 day sprint up and down the Baja peninsula in a Baja Challenge car with Wide Open Baja was also completed just for experience with something totally different.